If you are currently pregnant and considering adoption, this may be a scary and confusing time for you. You may be wondering:
- How do I choose an adoptive family?
- Does the birth father have to agree with the adoption?
- What if I am not sure who the father is?
- Will I be able to get help with living expenses during my pregnancy?
- Am I eligible to receive any counseling?
- Can I still see and hold my baby at the hospital?
- Will I be able to get pictures of my child as he or she grows?
Along with having many questions, you may also be experiencing a lot of mixed feelings – some may make sense to you and others may not.
Tammi and her staff are experienced in working with expectant/birth parents and they understand how overwhelming an unplanned pregnancy can be. There will likely never be another decision in your life that will be more difficult or more important. Tammi is available to answer all of your questions and address your concerns. There is no fee to meet with Tammi, even if you are just exploring the idea of adoption. Tammi and her staff can educate you about the adoption process and help you understand all of your options, but you will never feel any pressure. Choosing adoption for your child is your decision, and only yours.